The digital transition has opened up new opportunities for those interested in launching their own station or network. Now, stations can multicast and present several different channels to viewers where as before analog stations were limited to just one channel.
Lease a Station is a new web site that brings together television station owners and those wishing to lease space for their very own channel. Our site will guide both sides through the process and provide industry information and resources. Our site will cover full-power stations, digital subchannels, as well as analog and digital low-power television stations.
- Digital UHF station in Reno, Nevada has space available for the lease of a 24/7 subchannel. You control 100% of the programming and advertising. Powerful signal that covers over 500,000 people. Just $1,500 a month.
- Additional west coast television stations in California, Idaho, and Arizona.
- San Francisco Bay Area VHF digital television station (LPTV) construction permit for sale for $165,000. Station has coverage of San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding cities. Covers more than 3,000,000 people.
- Digital LPTV construction permit in Anchorage, Alaska is available for sale. $25,000
- Digital LPTV construction permit in Modesto, California is available for sale. $25,000